This Fall 2021, Help Launch Learning Life
This page provides ways you can support Learning Life in its founding year as an independent nonprofit. The page offers two templates messages, the first for social media, the second for email, that you can simply copy, edit as you see fit, and share with your family, friends and colleagues, along with the attached photo from one of Learning Life’s international family dialogues.
Template Invitation for Social Media
This fall, I’m supporting Learning Life (@LetLearningLive) — a Washington DC-based nonprofit working to nurture more #learning, #caring and #connection across lines of difference in our intertwined yet divided world. #Learn more: learninglife.info/supportLL #Donate
Template Invitation for Email
This fall, I’m supporting Learning Life — a Washington DC-based nonprofit working to nurture more learning, caring and connection across lines of difference in our intertwined yet divided world — and I am asking you to join me.
In August this year, Learning Life established itself as an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and is now inviting people to learn about and support its innovative work to connect, inform and empower citizens at local to international levels. Its Family Diplomacy Initiative connects families and youth online across borders to share, learn and dialogue with an eye to training family diplomats to advocate for the needs, concerns and aspirations of families worldwide. Its Democracy Dinners gather citizens in conversations about the challenges and possibilities for democracy, with an eye to developing inclusive, fun and empowering regional democracy learning communities, starting in the Washington DC area.
Below are ways you can support Learning Life, organized in three ascending help levels:
- Register: Register here to attend Learning Life’s live online event, “Democracy and Diplomacy for a More Caring World” on Sunday, October 24, 12:00-1:30pm ET (Washington DC/New York time) via Zoom. Learning Life aims for at least 250 registrants worldwide by the event’s start on October 24, and to raise at least $20,000.
- Donate: Not able to join us on October 24? Please donate here as generously as you can. We are asking donors to give in the range of $100 to $1,000.
- Join FDI: Join Learning Life’s Family Diplomacy Initiative on Facebook here to connect, share and learn with families worldwide. Learning Life’s goal is to reach 10,000 FDI members worldwide by December 15, 2021.
- Spread the word: Share this message via email and/or your social media networks.
- Connect Learning Life: Message email@example.com to connect Learning Life with potential donors or sponsors.
- Help fundraise: Set your own goal and help fundraise via your Facebook, Instagram or other social media profile. Contact Learning Life at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggested text, photos and video you can use.
- Sponsor Learning Life: Personally sponsor, or have your organization sponsor Learning Life at the $500, $1,000 or $2,500 level. Click here to learn more.
Thank you for helping to launch Learning Life in its founding year as an independent nonprofit!